Consult+Virtual Health Care Services
Consult+ Free Virtual Health Care Available to Team Members and Family Members
With Consult+ through our Canada Life workplace benefits, you have 24/7 access to non-urgent medical care, with service in both English and French.
Consult+ is health care you can access through an app or website. It lets you talk to doctors, nurses or other health care professionals for non-urgent medical care. You can use it anywhere you’re comfortable talking through phone call, video or chat.
Simply open the Consult+ app or log onto the mycanadalifeatwork.com website. If you don’t have an online account for your benefits plan, select the Register button to create your account.
Use Consult+ to:
- Talk to a qualified healthcare professional about a wide range of concerns – anything from allergies to pink eye to UTIs
- Access self-led therapy for mild and moderate depression and anxiety.
- Get referrals for lab work or to see a specialist if necessary.
- Ask general questions about your well-being.
- Have a prescription or refill written and sent to your pharmacy electronically.
- Find other health services like dieticians, psychologists or life coaches.